Monday, December 8, 2008

Healing begins...

We are seeing a better side of J these days. He seems to be less frustrated and more happy about the situation he is in. The anger is slowly leaving and bringing some of the old back to life. :) I am so glad and it just eases my mind that much more.

I am also working on bettering myself. I signed up for "LA Boxing" which is a cardio kickboxing gym. Hopefully I can get in there 3 to 5 times a week for my 1 hour workout. I am also going to "detox" as well. I chatted with a doctor and I need to lose about 12 lbs. I can handle 12 lbs, I thought for sure he was going to tell me 25 or 30! Whew!!

At this point, I am just ready for 2009 to get here.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Yeah! I am so glad things are already getting better for you guys. I hope that 2009 is a wonderful year for you.

Stephanie said...

Oh good to hear. I am glad to see you blogging again, too. Kisses.

poocrew said...

I hope things continue to improve with J and his healing continues.
LA boxing huh? that sounds very interesting! I don't know how you find the energy (or the time) *sigh*
Many Prayers!
xoxo