Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Steps

It's the baby steps that make the journey right? At least, that is what I have been told. I understand that nothing comes overnight, but sometimes the slowness of it all just kills me. In 1 year I have gained more weight than I thought possible, now while it took me 1 year to put it on, I am so bummed that after a week it isn't falling off. LOL.. ridiculous I know but I am just so disappointed. Most of all, how in the world do I learn to control my eating habits. I do good for a day, then it all goes down hill. Then I get upset at myself for not sticking to it so I eat more. A viscious cycle. But I am not giving up. I am praying to God to help me through this, I know He can. So for now, I am praying and taking baby steps. I can't change overnight.

No comments: